In these times of upheaval, a high-calibre and functioning network is of central importance and we are pleased that the TSI Community is growing both nationally and internationally year by year. This is a benefit for everyone involved. The platform to bring together all these market participants in the securitisation and asset-based finance markets is the annual TSI Congress in Berlin.
This year's TSI Congress, which will take place for the 13th time on 26 and 27 September 2019, reflects the multitude of current topics, opportunities and challenges. With the headline ’ABS Reloaded: The Opportunities of STS in Troubled Times’ we open up space for targeted and groundbreaking discussions in the run-up to and during the congress.
- the proper and safe implementation of the Securitisation Regulation and its further development – also with regard to synthetic securitisations,
- the challenges facing credit markets and the credit cycle,
- the financing of technological transformation and the impact of e-mobility, digitalisation and new mobility concepts on auto ABS, leasing and ABCPs,
- climate change and the financing of upcoming investments for a climate-neutral economy and the contribution of securitisations to it,
- bank balance sheets and how they can be relieved so that the necessary further financing can be provided,
- the differentiation of credit markets through FinTechs, credit funds, CLOs and other providers,
- the impact of digitilisation and blockchain on the securitisation markets themselves.