Financing the economic transition – Building bridges between sustainability, growth and monetary stability
TSI Congress 2022 closed its doors in the early afternoon of September 23, 2022. The bottom line:
- Nearly 90 partner companies and sponsors
- 135 speakers and
- 500+ participants on site and 130 online
- All important topics around geopolitics, energy supply, inflation, but also financial markets and regulation were intensively discussed with representatives of the financial sector, real economy, politics and supervision.
- Countless posting and comments about the event on LinkedIn from the community with many comments and likes
- A great photo gallery with impressions from the two days!
Recordings of all events are now available to attendees and speakers in the internal TSI Congress area. For all visitors of our website we provide the congress opening and the opening forum for free: