Discussion forums and workshops
After the opening forum (in German) and the parallel investor kick-off (in English), discussion forums and workshops as well as business events and round tables will be held in parallel in four different rooms (Stages 1-4) throughout both Congress days.
All events on stages 1 til 4 will be streamed LIVE. All events will be recorded and subsequently made available on demand:
- Stage 1: Saphir 1/2 – Strategic forums and wine evening (Live Stream)
- Stage 2: Foyer Alexanderplatz – Round tables and business events (Live Stream)
- Stage 3: Nikolai 2 – Market talks (Live Stream)
- Stage 4: Nikolai 3 – Market technology and special topics (Live Stream)
There is no separate registration requirement for attending the forums and workshops. However, as hygiene measures may continue to be in place in the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be restrictions on the number of participants per room in order to ensure the safety of all participants. However, all visitors on site have the possibility to follow events that they cannot attend in the respective room online on their mobile device.
The ‘Marketplace’ with the Congress sponsors’ company presentations is located in the lobby of the conference hall. Among other things, it provides a platform for communication and dialogue between participants, presenters and sponsors. Here you can delve deeper into technical discussions with presenters after the workshops and panels or make contact with exhibitors during intermissions. Adequate seating in compliance with the applicable Covid-19 rules will be available, including the hotel lobby.
Round Tables & Business Events
The following round tables and business events are on the agenda this year (Stage 2 Foyer Alex) and will all be streamed LIVE with no need for pre-registration.
- Investor Kick-off
- Euro Lunch Break
- Corporate Special: Round Table
- Investor Update
- Regulatory Special ESG: Round Table
In these times, networking is just as important as technical dialogue. TSI is offering all participants of the TSI Congress 2022 a broad supporting programme:
- TSI welcome reception
- Networking reception to round off the first day of the Congress
- Chill-out and get-together
- Berlin excursion on the afternoon of the second day of the Congress
Some events require registration. All participants will receive separate prior invitations with the opportunity to register.