Whether it is the professional input from over 30 panels, workshops and business events, the discussions at the stands and in the marketplace, or the exchange at one of the events of the supporting programme – a successful mixture of professional events, marketplace and networking events awaits you again this year.
Highlights of the TSI Congress 2020
Be it the technical input from the more than 35 panels, workshops and business events, the discussions at the stands and in the marketplace, conversation over a glass of wine at one of the events of the supporting programme - a successful mix of trade events, marketplace and networking events awaits you again this year.
- KfW's evening event on 30 September 2020 as the start of the congress with over 350 participants,
- the large market place in the conference foyer and the hotel lobby as a meeting place with numerous exhibition opportunities,
- an interesting programme on the evening of the first day of the congress with wine & cheese tasting followed by a chill-out with lots of fun (including a sharing box and lots of fun with unforgettable photos) and culinary delights and
- a great social programme at the end of the second day of the congress with a focus on the 30th anniversary of Germany’s unification and further possibilities for company presentation
to expand and deepen the network.
Special conditions for TSI partners and TSI partners plus
As a TSI Partner and TSI Partner plus, you will benefit from special conditions for the TSI Congress and will secure all partner services in their full scope throughout the year.
Professional platform for company presentation
The TSI Congress traditionally attaches great importance to excellent professional events, which are offered in the form of panels, workshops, business events and round tables. Top-class speakers from the worlds of business, politics and supervision discuss and present the current topics of the securitisation and structured finance markets. All events are prepared in a coordinated and professional set-up.
The German Market – a European Player
Another reflection of this aspiration is that well over 50% of the events of the TSI Congress 2020 are now held in English in order to be able to include all relevant stakeholders from politics, supervision and the financial and real economy.
More details can be found in the attached handout ’Marketing Outline & Sponsoring Options 2020’. In it you will also find the following information:
- All general data for the TSI Congress 2020
- Marketing and PR information
- Topic planning of the TSI Congress 2020
- All sponsoring options