With up to 700 delegates expected and more than 80 sponsors, media partners and supporting institutions, the annual TSI Congress has become the largest financial event in Berlin. As in past years, in 2019 all well-known banks, international investors, law firms, auditing companies, rating agencies, consulting companies, service providers and representatives of supervisory authorities, politics and business will be present at the TSI Congress.
More than 35 discussion forums and workshops as well as a number of round tables and business events will provide extensive information and numerous opportunities to make contact with others. On previous occasions, this format has made the Congress the perfect platform for addressing all topics of relevance to the credit and securitisation markets.
Highlights of the TSI Congress 2019
Be it the technical input from the more than 35 panels, workshops and business events, the discussions at the stands and in the marketplace, conversation over a glass of wine at one of the events of the supporting programme - a successful mix of trade events, marketplace and networking events awaits you again this year.
Onsite you will find
- KfW's networking event on the eve of 25 September to kick off the congress with over 350 participants,
- The large market place in the conference foyer and the hotel lobby as a meeting point with numerous exhibition possibilities,
- an interesting programme on the evening of the first day of the congress with wine & cheese tasting followed by an informal chill-out (e.g. sharing box and lots of fun with unforgettable photos) and culinary delights and
- a great supporting programme at the end of the second day of the congress with further possibilities for company presentations
to expand and deepen the network.
Special conditions for TSI partners and TSI partners plus
As a TSI Partner and TSI Partner plus you benefit from special conditions for the TSI Congress and secure all partner services to the full extent and throughout the year.
Technical platform for company presentation
The TSI Congress traditionally attaches great importance to excellent specialist events which are offered in the form of panels, workshops, business events and round tables. Top-class presenters from business, politics and supervision will discuss and present the current topics of the securitisation and structured finance markets. All events will be prepared in a coordinated and professional set-up.
German Market – European Player
The TSI Congress 2019 will also address this concern with a large number of English-speaking events, including a separate investor kick-off in English.
Please see the PDF ‘Marketing outline and sponsorship options’ (1,6 MB) for further details. We also provide the following information:
- All general details of the TSI Congress 2019
- Marketing and PR information
- Topics of the TSI Congress 2019 in detail
- All sponsoring options