The hybrid format "Berlin onsite & globally online" also allows us to include as speakers and participants all those who cannot attend onsite in autumn due to travel restrictions, border restrictions or restrictions due to social distancing. The whole spectrum of topics and networking is onsite AND online!
As in previous years, the annual TSI Congress will be supported by the entire securitisation and asset based finance industry as well as by policymakers and the business community.
You will meet experts and executives, managing directors, partners and board members from the fields of credit and credit portfolio management, risk management, law and regulation, trade, treasury in banks. You can exchange ideas with specialists from law firms, auditing companies and rating agencies, from business service and management consulting companies. You will also meet investors from Germany and abroad as well as the CFOs and treasurers of major companies of the real economy.
This top-class network of financial market participants will be joined by
- representatives of the German economy, government (Federal Ministry of Finance, Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action, Ministry of Finance of the State of Hessen)
- national (Deutsche Bundesbank, BaFin) and international supervisory authorities (ECB, EBA, ESMA) as well as
- academics working in this field.
They will all use the event as a platform for communication and professional exchange. The event will also be supported by the leading associations of the real economy, e.g.
- Federation of German Industries (BDI)
- Federal Association of Leasing Companies (BDL)
- Federation of German Wholesale, Foreign Trade and Services (BGA) e. V.
- Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK)
- German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) and
- Association of German Treasurers (VDT)